Join Our mission to improve the market
Optiver is a tech-driven trading firm and leading global market maker. With over 1,600 employees in nine office locations, we are united in our commitment to improve financial markets around the world. Beyond our mission, we are also passionate about supporting the next generation of talented students (like you) to develop and grow.
Visit our website (https://optiver.com/) to explore how trading and tech can join forces to make a tremendous impact, instantly and globally.
What you will get
- Graduate: TWD $5 million first year package and chance to relocate to Sydney
- Internship: TWD $ 1.2 million+ for the duration of the internship (8 week) and chance to go to our Amsterdam HQ office
- Participation in our renowned training program, alongside diverse and intelligent peers in a rewarding environment
- Training, mentorship and personal development opportunities
- Daily breakfast, lunch and free snacks
- Regular social events
- Accommodation for the entirety of the internship, and business class flights where necessary
- Graduate: a final year/Honours/Masters/PhD student or a recent graduate (up to 4 years)
- Internship: a penultimate or pre-penultimate university student
- Fluent in English
How to apply
Sign up to our talent community now for our latest news and events! Our official recruitment process will start in January, we will stop by universities or having virtual orientations to connect with students and give you the opportunity to discover more about what we do.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please contact us at
Video: Discover Optiver’s summer internship program
From the challenging opportunities to the constant support you’ll receive, discover what it’s like to build your career at Optiver.
Watch here: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9coF2AO6mY)
Blog: Meet Will, Index Options Trader
Discover what it’s like to work on Optiver’s dynamic trading floor as a Graduate Trader. In this short Q&A, Will shares what his role entails, some of the projects that he’s worked on as well as what he loves most about working at Optiver.
Read more: (https://optiver.com/working-at-optiver/career-hub/optiver-graduate-stories-pathways-to-a-career-in-trading/#will)